[kictanet] Day 6 of 10 - current challenges facing the eRegulator

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 07:57:08 EAT 2007

Welcome to Day 6 of 10.

Thanks to all for your contributions - particularly those
making their "maiden" speeches (Benard?, Monica?).  You all
better speak before we "dissolve" this discussion session
this Friday.  Anyway, today we want to discuss the barriers

facing Regulators who wish to efectively deploy
eCommunications to their customers. Assuming the relevant
eContent has been developed and is available what factors
could inhibit its deployment?

We can use the good old SLEPT approach for scanning the
Macro-environment i.e.what are the Social, Legal,
Economical, Political and Technological challenges
inhibiting eCommunications for Regulators? Think both ways-
from the Customer (Operator, Consumer, etc) and the
Regulator perspectives.

1 quick day on this one.   All new and belated
contributions are welome.

walu.

http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html