[kictanet] Day 5 of 10:- eContent Requirements for Regulators part II

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 08:47:33 EAT 2007

I wish to thank Bill, Brian, Jonathan and Alice for your
insights so far.

>From our earlier program which I copy below, you can see
can have another on this important section since it is the
critical success factor for determining the usefulness of
the Regulator's website (the main medium for
eCommunication).

So ladies and gentlemen, dont hold back your views. We have
1 more day on eContent Requirements and then tomorrow we
try to see what Challenges Regulators may be having in
deploying eCommunication strategies.

walu.
~~~~program below~~~~~~
•	What is the Role of Information Communication Regulators
– 1day
-Vision, Mission, Objective and functions
-Customer Base (Public, Consumer, Operators, CSO, etc)
•	How can Regulators utilise the Internet to achieve their
objectives -5 days
-What are the Opportunities & Threats that the internet
presents to Regulators?
-What are the current web-based Challenges and Practices
and for Regulators?
-What Content Should Regulators Provide Online?
•	What are the available e-Communication Strategies for
Regulators- 3days
-What are the possible e-Tools that the Regulator can
deploy in their Service Provision
-How can Regulators use the e-Tools to enable synergies
with Consumers, CSO and other players.
•	Way Forward and Conclusions -1day.

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/jwalu%40yahoo.com