[kictanet] Day 3 of 10: What threats would face Regulators as they adopt service provision over the web

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 13:31:18 EAT 2007

Thanks Michuki for insights on the internet risks. Very
useful and relevant to entities getting online,
particularly the point on social engineering/vulnerability.
Human beings are often the weakest link in a security
chain.  Thats why we still have the so-called Nigerian Scam
mails and Phishing attacks still going strong.

Indeed something to worry about. Anybody with other threat
examples?

walu.

http://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/jwalu%40yahoo.com