[kictanet] [Kictanet] Call for Participation: AITEC's Wireless BroadbandAfrica conference 29Nov-1Dec 2006 Hilton Hotel

Sean Moroney seanm at aitecafrica.com
Wed Oct 3 07:49:57 EAT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

I'm sorry there is low Kenyan attendance here at our Outsourcing & Contact
Centre Conference here in Mauritius, opeing today. But as you can see from
my Welcome Speech, attached, I'm doing my best to fly the Kenyan flag.

Brian Longwe is also here to support me, so I hope we can attract
participation in the East African Outsourcing & Contact centre Conference in
Nairobi over 21-22 November.

Regards,

Sean

Sean Moroney
Chairman
AITEC Africa
seanm at aitecafrica.com
UK Tel: +44(0)1480-880774
UK Fax: +44(0)1480-880765
UK Mobile: +44(0)7973-499224
Kenya Mobile: +254(0)721-845674
Nigeria Mobile: +234(0)802-0571766
SA Mobile: +27(0)72-610-7153
Skype: seanmoroney
www.aitecafrica.com

Registered as:AITEC Conferences Ltd at Companies House, No. 4698475.
Address: Cromer House, Caxton Way, Stevenage, Herts SG1 2DF, UK