[kictanet] Government Website standadisation and audit

Alex Gakuru alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 10:49:21 EAT 2007

Yawe:

I believe that you are actually asking for something different. It's
called Freedom Of Information Act (or FOIA). Buy again sorry, you have
to wait a while longer because the FOI Bill that was before Parliament
went stale before enactment by the last Parliament. Lobbying for this
law will now have re-start afresh next year.

Pole sana kwa hasara mingi!