[kictanet] Fwd: Re: Holding our Leaders Accountable

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 18:07:15 EAT 2007

Bill, You may be just right and in the process, we stand higher chances of getting the  ICT laws passed to send these "hackers" to jail.

Alex

Bill Kagai <mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke> wrote: Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 17:14:05 +0300
From: "Bill Kagai" <mediacorp.research at mediacorp.co.ke>
Subject: Re: [kictanet] Holding our Leaders Accountable
To: Alex Gakuru <alex.gakuru at yahoo.com>

William Ruto website was working fine..when I bumped into it this morning..now it has been re-directed to the KACC website...

No wonder these guys are avoiding ICT foras. Any slightly distorted media can cost them jobs...

I see a dialogue entry point..by collectively working together with the August house members to sort out this persistent website beef they have had to keep with....from Kalonzo Musyoka and now to Ruto..

I would not touch ICTs with ten yard pole if I were a politician...I can say...

Bill

On 5/18/07, Alex Gakuru <alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com> wrote: Thanks Bill,

I found websites for hon. Julia Ojiambo, hon. William Ruto,  hon. Kalonzo Musyoka, hon. Raila Odinga, hon. Najib Balala,   hon. Uhuru Kenyatta but did not succeed for hon. Musalia Mudavadi, hon. Joseph Nyaga, and Nazlin Umar. I deliberataly avoided looking for hon. Mutahi Kagwe's website.

Noticeably, Uhuru Kenyatta is ".ke"  and registered his domain in May 2005. The others have dot coms and dot net. The oldest was created in June and two were registered two days apart in September last year.

<http://www.kenic.or.ke/cgi-bin/kenic/whois>

domain:      UHURUKENYATTA.CO.KE
 created:     2006/05/05
 changed:    2007/05/10
 expiry:       2008/05/05

from <http://www.whois.net/>

   Domain Name:    RAILA2007.COM
    Updated Date: 15-nov-2006
    Creation Date: 12-jun-2006
    Expiration Date: 12-jun-2008

   Domain Name: WILLIAMRUTTO.COM
   Updated Date: 20-nov-2006
   Creation Date: 01-sep-2006
   Expiration Date: 01-sep-2007

   Domain Name:  KALONZOMUSYOKAFORPRESIDENT.COM
    Updated Date: 16-feb-2007
    Creation Date: 03-sep-2006
    Expiration Date: 03-sep-2007

   Domain Name:  ELECTJULIA.COM