[kictanet] live stream

Joan Walumbe jwalumbe at globalnetcorps.org
Wed May 16 12:20:16 EAT 2007

Wow,

This is actually working! And it aint skipping either. Will definitely be keeping track on the debate through the live stream.

Make sure that the presidential candidates clearly state their ICT policies so that we all can enjoy such services.

Thank you Kai and Michuki.

Joan Walumbe
Communications Officer
Digital Opportunity Trust (DOT) Kenya