[kictanet] live stream

Jose' ngunjirijnr at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 11:20:28 EAT 2007

Alex,
  your wish has been granted.This is so exciting!Thanx to Michuki and KDN.

  psst!! nice mp3 music on the back ground :-)
  I suggest  the likes of Tony Nyadundo(Ohangla) and Kayamba Fiesta to promote local content :-).

Best Regards,
Jose' Njuki-Imwe Ngunjiri || +254 722 336754 ||

Rebecca Wanjiku <rebeccawanjiku at yahoo.com> wrote:
        just to let you know that today there will be a live debate stream on http://idhaa.kenic.or.ke:8001/

its kenya's quest to create content, www.kenic.or.ke the adminstrators of the .co.ke Country Code Top Level Domain (ccTLD)

teamed up with Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) and Kenya Data Networks to make this possible,

we will also be using my blog- beckyit.blogspot.com

so be on the loop

am sure this can make good news wherever you are

in case of further interest, please feel free to contact me

Rebecca Wanjiku,
journalist,
p.o box 33515,
Nairobi.00600