[kictanet] Day 5 - Statistics on Affordability- CCKInternetStudyReport

alice alice at apc.org
Mon May 7 21:50:54 EAT 2007

Diverting a little-

There is an  E-learning conference to be held in Nairobi (safari Park)
the registration fees are a whooping EUR 500. Now if indeed we have to
think seriously of creating mutually beneficial partnerships that
benefit citizens and by extension enhance development how would civil
society groups including community based organisations engage and indeed
benefit from attending such conferences to learn to enable them to take
advantage of for example, infrastructure, enabling policy regulatory
environment, to enhance e-learning in our schools in marginalised areas?

alice