[kictanet] Kenya Wins Technology in Government in Africa Award

Alex Gakuru alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 7 10:23:28 EAT 2007

Weird as it actually sounds even to me, I say "congratulations government!"

For outsiders to award Kenya government, it means you must be doing a couple
of some things very well. We assure you of continued critique so that you
can excel on very many connectivity things for the consumers of e-government
services.

Alex