[kictanet] Technical Glitches

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 11:29:02 EAT 2007

I have not received any of the messages attached and I had to dig the
kictanet archives to view them. This is about my fourth time to
complain about my messages being affected by this glitch.

One feels it would be good practice for the technicians responsible to
ensure online freedom of information while we collectively front
advocacy for the same from government.

Should the continued glitches affect only some subscribers, then there
would be good grounds to seek alternative kictanet list hosting server, just like we had kiplist in Canada then for fear of government censorship.

A thorough reply would be appreciated

Regards

Alex

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.