[kictanet] Worth noting

Marcel Werner mwerner at archway-productions.com
Sat Mar 31 17:52:20 EAT 2007

Pleased to see this. The Nyeri Town Clerk Mr Richard Gikuhi promised the
town resident as web-site at the Kenya ICT Federation 'Power Up with
ICT' conference in Nyeri on 29.11.2006. One of the sponsors of Power Up
made the site: Sokoletu. All municipal council officers have placed
their mobile phone numbers on the site. There are no interactive
services yet. More municpalities are going on line this year. Marcel Werner.