[kictanet] 2-Day eHealth Workshop closes with a suprise

Margaret Nyambura Ndung'u nyambura at iniit-kenya.com
Tue Mar 27 09:58:36 EAT 2007

Hey, Michuki, Walu and Alice, AMREF launched a telemedicine project in
2004 linking four rural hospitals in Kenya (Kakuma and Mandera) and
Tanzania (Rubya and Kibondo) to referral hospitals.
http://www.amref.org/index.asp?PageID=185&SearchStr=telemedicine.  The
website is not updated but the project is ongoing
. We could start by
reviewing the challenges they have faced in last 2 years plus that the
project has been ongoing

Rgrds,
Nyambura