[kictanet] meeting on Thursday march 22

Brian Longwe brian at isisweb.nl
Wed Mar 21 11:57:52 EAT 2007

I think it would be great to hear what Schooltech is doing. I'm sure
10 minutes shouldn't be a problem - Rebecca, Alice?

Regards,

Brian

On Mar 20, 2007, at 7:13 PM, Fatma Bashir wrote:

> hi Rebecca,
>
> I would be happy to attend, however will I also get a chance to
> present my product? its very innovative offers a real chance to
> bridge the digital divide between the haves and the have nots in
> Education when it comes to the use of ICT intergration to level the
> playing field.
>
> Our products and solutions also need connectivity to flourish in
> the environment, something we are seriously looking into,and as you
> know 75% of our schools are in the rural setting.
>
> kindly see if you can get me a slot, even a 10 minuter will do
> fine. I await your confirmation.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Fatma

Brian Longwe					+254(0) 20 445 2327 - t
Chief Executive Officer			+254(0) 722 518744 - m
InHand Limited					+254(0) 733 518744 - m
M3, Westlands Court,			+254(0) 20 374 7881 - f
Westlands Close, Westlands Rd.	www.inhand.co.ke
P.O. Box 30054-00100			SIP: 30753274 at sip.epygi.com
Nairobi, Kenya