[kictanet] meeting on Thursday march 22

Fatma Bashir fbashir at cyberschooltech.com
Tue Mar 20 11:00:19 EAT 2007

hi Rebecca,

I would be happy to attend, however will I also get a chance to present my product? its very innovative offers a real chance to bridge the digital divide between the haves and the have nots in Education when it comes to the use of ICT intergration to level the playing field.

Our products and solutions also need connectivity to flourish in the environment, something we are seriously looking into,and as you know 75% of our schools are in the rural setting.

kindly see if you can get me a slot, even a 10 minuter will do fine. I await your confirmation.

Thanks,

Fatma