[kictanet] So Who's This Gordon Brown Anyway?

Lucy Kimani lkimani at comnews.co.ke
Fri Jun 29 20:45:20 EAT 2007

Bw. Ndemo:

Thanks for sharing, I first came across Gordon Brown while we were
studying the report produced by the Commission for Africa, and Africa can
by happy in that we have a strong alley in Gordon Brown who sat on the
commission and hence participated heavily in colating various views of the
millenium goals from an African perspective, if you look at the IMF
release you see that Gordon Brown has been advocating and pushing for the
G8 to do their part from way back when!

Lucy

http://www.commissionforafrica.org/english/report/introduction.html

http://www.brandt21forum.info/CFApressrelease03January2005.pdf