[kictanet] Holding our Leaders Accountable(delay in response)

Badru Ntege ntegeb at one2net.co.ug
Fri Jun 8 19:21:29 EAT 2007

Brian Longwe wrote:
> in private sector we fire and hire
And the sooner you do the better.  the longer you leave it the worse it
gets and the more painful it becomes.  Usaully  the press is good at
making sure public sector demands the firing but Media bills are usually
designed to prevent this kind of voice via the press.  So i'm afraid we
are doomed.  Or are we ??