[kictanet] Holding our Leaders Accountable(delay in response)

Kanja Waruru kanjawaruru at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 16:24:30 EAT 2007

Hi All,
I would like to share with you a short true story.

This past weekend i happened to be on holiday with a
sitting MP and we were discussing the ipod and how its
revolutionized the way we sort, save and listen to
music.

I asked him jokingly how many MP's do you think own an
ipod and he said certainly not more than five, reason
being only five computers are ever switched on a daily
basis at the Continental Hse where MP's have their
offices. He even told me about some MP's that struggle
sending and receiving text.

i don't know whether to believe it but what do you
guys think?
cheers.
Kanja

http://kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/kanjawaruru%40yahoo.com