[kictanet] It's a new twist for Econet Wireless

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 21:10:43 EAT 2007

Noam Chomsky, "The Loneliness of Noam Chomsky" as
written by Arundhati Roy, The Hindu, August 24, 2003
http://www.chomsky.info/onchomsky/20030824.htm.

Governments are the same all over the world, ours no
exception - BUT "Thinking Kenya" will continue haunt
them.

So many strange things are going on today one cannot
help but wonder who will cure 3NS ("Nitatoka Na Nini
Syndrome") that infects our "leaders". If you recall,
I referred to Chomsky's Neoliberalism tribulations at
http://www.chomsky.info/onchomsky/19990401.htm

Local architects have got the media right where they
wanted them - barricading themselves in fighting off
storming, "cross-media" break-ups, Media "Regulation".
Researchers dare not give "misleading" statistics to
the "fighting for survival" besides "properly owned"
media!

Lucy, you ask of me a very difficult thing-"go to war
without FOIA weapon" and I ask "Who will volunteer
this just instrument to the good, hard working
people?" Majority of these people hitherto struggled
"to make ends meet", now I am not sure if they are
clinging to the only end they've been holding on to.
Their assets are being seized through the back doors.
Turn to well paid KACA! NOP! I have my performance
contact with my little biashara I have no time to give
grounds for justification for the next pay rise of
their Boss.

"Who does Alex think he is?" influence peddlers ask on
the corridors of the-powers-that-be. "We just wait for
him to make one false move then fix him." they vow.

(Perhaps it's only because professionalism has
permeated many ranks otherwise, disappearing acts
would be the order of the day.)

So you see Lucy, I have to think about your question a
little more before I respond. Right now, "Ask not what
your country can do for you. Do it yourself,"
http://members.aye.net/~hippie/hippie/special_.htm

1."Access to computers should be unlimited and total."
2 "All information should be free."
3."Mistrust authority - promote decentralization."
4."You can create art and beauty on a computer."
5."Computers can change your life for the better."

Thus meanwhile, I just sit back and use my computer
and this incredibly powerful, enabling Internet
technology! It's all I got ;-)

Regards,

Alex

=== message truncated ===