[kictanet] It's a new twist for Econet Wireless

Lucy Kimani lkimani at comnews.co.ke
Sat Jul 28 18:43:39 EAT 2007

Mike,

One would hope that our hard-working team at the Ministry dont get mired
in the Econet charade, and will do their homework to make sure that Kenyan
Farmers dont get short-changed like the Nigerians, although they did learn
their lesson and took corrective measures thereafter.

Alex, fancy taking up the role of the "people's watchdog" since the media
has clearly been compromised on this one!  CNN has Anderson Cooper keeping
the Government honest, so I hope you can step in!

LK