[Kictanet] Day 6 of 10: Best Business & Regulatory Model for provisioning OFC (EASsy, TEAMs, etc)

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 11:46:09 EAT 2007

thanx all,

must acknowledge the compliments...and also the deep
insights that have come in over the last 12hrs.  Am still
digesting some of them but wish to hear more on the best
Regulatory and Business models for OFC accross E.Africa.

Feel free to add your views, enhance previous views or
craft new hybrid models arising from the proposed ones...we
have the whole of today on this one before we move onto the
possible impacts your recommended models would have on
existing players/stakeholders.

walu.

http://kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/mucheru%40wananchi.com

http://kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/jwalu%40yahoo.com