[Kictanet] Day 6 of 10: Best Business & Regulatory Model for provisioning OFC (EASsy, TEAMs, etc)

Joseph Mucheru mucheru at wananchi.com
Tue Jan 30 08:40:03 EAT 2007

Bwana PS,

I fully agree with you Walu is doing a great job.

Also thank you for your assurance on the monopoly bit. When are we likely to
see the design of the project? Are we going to get an opportunity to provide
input to the process? Or is this discussion forum that opportunity? It will
be really important that we get a forum to add some views. I know I have
just written a long email with my views but this was certainly not
exhaustive.

--
Joseph Mucheru
Executive Director