[Kictanet] Day 6 of 10: Best Business & Regulatory Modelforprovisioning OFC(EASsy, TEAMs, etc)

Kai Wulff kai.wulff at kdn.co.ke
Tue Jan 30 06:46:07 EAT 2007

Hello,

FLAG is planning it's IPO as a company very soon. As for the capacity on any system I was proposing a commodity exchange for submarine and Sat capacity.

To ensure fair play, KDN as an infrastructure provider will not go into capacity retail.

Once again, for KDN and the country, the cheaper the capacity gets the better. KDN will support any initiative that will aim at lower prices.

Rgds

Kai