[Kictanet] Day 6 of 10: Best Business & Regulatory Model forprovisioning OFC(EASsy, TEAMs, etc)

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Mon Jan 29 20:29:45 EAT 2007

Dear All,
It is appropriate to thank Walubengo for the excellent job he is doing in
moderating this discussion.  I am suprised that some of you are making
outrageous statements like "TEAMs is to go to a monopoly".  This is not
true because I am sure that the TEAMs design has not been made public.
Secondly, it in the Government interest that these projects benefit
mwananchi.

The Government would continue to encourage competition to ensure the costs
are at the lowest.  The only reason one would feel hurt about competitor
progress is when that person wants the monopoly status.

Regards

Ndemo

dangerous content by Jambo MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.