[Kictanet] Day 3 of 10: What are the existing Business Models for OFC provision?

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 15:28:03 EAT 2007

Thanx Eric, three models are more than enough headache for
now...

On another thought, am thinking EASsy wants to go the
'Consortium' way, Flag by KDN would go the 'Private'
way...but does any one know which model TEAMs is adopting?
Private, Consortium or OpenAccess?

Check out the
story...http://allafrica.com/stories/200701230830.html

walu.