[Kictanet] Day 2 of 10: What are the existing Business Modelsfor Optical Fiber Provision?

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 18:18:27 EAT 2007

Thanx Kai, for your views...as key National data operator
in the country, your thoughts are quite appreciated.  We
would like to hear also from ISPs, Academia and Consumers
regarding the models for provisioning international optical
fiber...Mucheru, Victor, Eric, Alex and others.  Plse do
not sit on your ideas...

walu.

=== message truncated ===