[Kictanet] World Bank/MOIC

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Fri Jan 12 14:19:58 EAT 2007

Dear All,
Attached please find an invitation to a consultative breakfast meeting to
be held at the Jacaranda Hotel, Westlands.  The meeting is to explore how
World Bank-financed Regional Communication Infrastructure Program
(RCIP)would fit into our existing programs.  In a nut shell, they are
considering providing bandwidth subsidy to public institutions.  We need
your participation.

The Stakeholder consultation is open to civil society organizations,
private sector, academia, parliamentarians, Government and Local
Authorities.  Registration Details can be found in the attached documents.

Regards

Bitange Ndemo.
dangerous content by Jambo MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
"easy access to the world"