[kictanet] government to woo investors

Jose' ngunjirijnr at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 16:39:34 EAT 2007

We need more players in bandwidth provision considering more people are venturing into BPO business.

The bandwith we are being offered now are throt cutting for small business who are trying to stay afloat.

Kudus to the Ministry of Communications.

Best Regards,
Jose' Njuki-Imwe Ngunjiri || +254 722 336754 ||