[kictanet] E-Centre in Eastlands-Kimathi Estate

Jose' ngunjirijnr at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 16:05:16 EAT 2007

Thanx Judy,
Yeah its n awesome centre.
How is the website? out of 10?let me know what y'all find it.Is it opening fast at your end?Am being told that in some places it aint opening I wonder why :-(

Give me a call we shall organize a mtg.It will be exciting to show what we do through empowering the youth.

Best Regards,
Jose' Njuki-Imwe Ngunjiri || +254 722 336754 ||