[kictanet] Day 5: How would users update their data ? and WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD

joseph kihanya kihanyajn at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 15:40:29 EAT 2007

Dear All,

I am posting this out before Day 5 (tomorrow).

It may be that we can take comments on both Day 4 and 5, just as we may take comments on any of the earlier days.

No comments are in  yet on Day 4.

The question of the correction of data held by public bodies and sometimes by private bodies is one that generates interest considering that wrong entries may cause one to suffer hardship or miss on entitlements.

Consider the case of retirees and a  pension scheme or  that of a medical case file.In the latter case, in an emergency, would it be crucial that all your details, including allergies, blood types etc, be absolutely CORRECT?

Lets have some views.

Kihanya