[kictanet] OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE ALREADY LOADED WITH EMADDO

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 15:42:13 EAT 2007

>considering that  only 35% of secondary schools do not have commercial power, the rest should be  e-enabled.

Yesterday, I discovered 40 trucks with generators with a capacity of 10 PCs that criss-cross Kenya ( In fact for the last 40+ years). => showing films to rural folks.

Proposal: Kenya Pipeline, Education, Infocom, partner with Kenya Film Corporation and these trucks serve are mobile "digital houses". Nearby Schools' Internauts go to surf at the trucks at nearby trading centres.

Our ISOC Chapter-in-formation will install children safe-browsing software.

CCK sponsors KU-Band satellite dishes.

Wild  ???

Alex

charles nduati <charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote: Hi Sang,

I thank you for congratulating us on the emaddo, I want to inform you all that being a research institution, by year end certain parts will be really manufactured in kenya. Above all, we already have school management  software , library and e- learning   open source softwares we can buddle together with maddo for schools.

Just place your  emaddo order with us and see

Charles

CHARLES N. NDUATI
BUSINESS MANAGER
JKUAT ENTERPRISES LTD
JOMO KENYATTA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY
JUJA MAIN CAMPUS, THIKA
P. O. BOX 79324-00200
NAIROBI, KENYA
TEL: 254-067-52420 OR 254-067-52711 FAX: 254-067-52438
MOBILE:254-722728815
EMIAL:charlesnduati2002 at yahoo.co.uk
www.jkuat.ac.ke