[kictanet] email courtesy

Odhiambo WASHINGTON odhiambo.raburu at wananchi.com
Mon Feb 5 13:49:06 EAT 2007

* On 05/02/07 01:54 -0800, Rebecca Wanjiku wrote:
| i am glad that the discussions are passionate, they underline a
| desire to change and move the industry forward,
|
| but some of the emails are bordering on insults and this forum
| is open to everybody, whether they are right wrong, well-connected,
| not- so- well- connected and the discconected.
|
| whether in government, private sector or academia, everyone is
| free to contribute to the list without feeling like their comments
| will make them get crucified or hung out to dry,
|
| yes, there is freedom of information, expression, which we all uphold,
| but let us also have the freedom to let others enjoy the space,
|
| we welcome all opinions, leftists or rightists, bring them on.....minus
| the insults...
|
| make the point, no name calling,
|

| hope this is ok with everybody,
| regards
| becky

There is freedom, but not absolute freedom, otherwise we'd not be
talking about rattlers ;)

Well, there is no absolute freedom on mailing lists as well.
The rules of "Etiquette" and "courtesy" still applies.

List Administrator General.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington            		. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
wash () WANANCHI ! com			. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |
GSM: (+254) 733 744 121			. (+254) 020 313 985 - 9             |