[kictanet] email courtesy

Rebecca Wanjiku rebeccawanjiku at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 12:54:20 EAT 2007

i am glad that the discussions are passionate, they underline a desire to change and move the industry forward,

  but some of the emails are bordering on insults and this forum is open to everybody, whether they are right wrong, well-connected, not- so- well- connected and the discconected.

  whether in government, private sector or academia, everyone is free to contribute to the list without feeling like their comments will make them get crucified or hung out to dry,

  yes, there is freedom of information, expression, which we all uphold, but let us also have the freedom to let others enjoy the space,

  we welcome all opinions, leftists or rightists, bring them on.....minus the insults...

  make the point, no name calling,

  hope this is ok with everybody,
  regards
  becky