[kictanet] Projections

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 08:49:18 EAT 2007

Dr. Ndemo,

It is interesting what you have said about how the Koreans used their high speed links initially for pornography, my take would then be why don't we concentrate on providing local pornographic content so that we can get more people online.

This will allow us to exist this unproductive use of bandwidth so that we will have higher utilisation of the fiber when it lands.  I know the concept here is that the reasons for the initial uptake of a technology is not necessarily what it was designed to do.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor