[kictanet] Safaricom SMS Swindlers

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 07:32:12 EAT 2007

Marilyn,

Strange Ms Munyua's courtesy advisory never reached me
though still prefer
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt

Courts exist world over for a purpose, inconvenient
and costly as it is to everyone. To avert resorting to
them an investigation by CCK should establish, among
others, the "total unfairly collected sums of money
over a long period of time from unaware consumers" by
Safaricom.

Status quo remain because often we keep treating
symptoms instead of getting to the root causes of
problems and fixing them.

Alex

--- "Marilyn M. Kamuru" <mkamuru at emanageafrica.com>

kictanet-bounces+mjoseph=safaricom.co.ke at lists.kictanet.or.ke