[kictanet] Safaricom SMS Swindlers

info at aja.co.ke info at aja.co.ke
Mon Aug 27 18:54:11 EAT 2007

As a user of both networks, the messages have been flowing too well from both networks until some time ago ( I think on 10thof this month) , when they became erratic, and finally one leg. (TKL to Safaricom only). This certainly means it is not a technical issue, but rather may be another issue that the two operators need to come out and tell Kenyans.

Being robbed blind like this in our own soil is not good.

Lawsuits that may ensue may  not augur well for our economy, more so if the courts establish the case of a provider abusing a dominant position or some other underhand tactics in the marketplace.

Remember the case of British Airways and Virgin Airlines being slapped with serious fines in the US??