[kictanet] Safaricom SMS Swindlers

Eric aligula jairah at kippra.or.ke
Mon Aug 27 16:21:40 EAT 2007

Alex,

Does Safaricom have service agreement with Telkom in respect of this
service?

Kind regards,

Eric Aligula Magolo
Senior Policy Analyst
Infrastructure and Economic Services Division
Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis
P.O. Box 56445, 00200 Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone:       +254-20-2719933/4
Fax:                 +254-20-2719951
E-mail:             jairah at kippra.or.ke

First, they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.  Mahatma Gandhi
"Ex Africa semper aliquid novi"