[kictanet] Safaricom SMS Swindlers

Michael Joseph MJoseph at Safaricom.co.ke
Mon Aug 27 13:47:11 EAT 2007

I will look into this immediately
Michael Joseph
CEO Safaricom Limited

BlackBerry powered by Safaricom

----- Original Message -----
From: kictanet-bounces+mjoseph=safaricom.co.ke at lists.kictanet.or.ke <kictanet-bounces+mjoseph=safaricom.co.ke at lists.kictanet.or.ke>
To: Michael Joseph
Cc: KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>
Sent: Mon Aug 27 09:28:57 2007
Subject: [kictanet] Safaricom SMS Swindlers

Dear Consumer,

It has come to our notice that Safaricom is charging
but blocking SMS sent to Telkom Wireless network.
Charging for undelivered goods and services is
outright theft, and criminal acts under Kenya Laws.

Their Network accepts SMS from Telkom Wireless but
replies to these message instantly report "message
sending failed" although Safaricom still eat your
balance.

We have been at Telcos malpractices since 2005 and now
it is time to change the strategies. We are filing a
lawsuit against Safaricom Ltd and we need as many
petitions as possible. Kindly send your electronic
petition directly to me assist our lawyers in filing
the suit.

Regards

Alex Gakuru
Chairman, ICT Consumers Association of Kenya

This message was sent to: mjoseph at safaricom.co.ke

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the named addressee.
Emails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. Safaricom Limited does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this email if the same is found to have been altered or manipulated.
The contents and opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Safaricom Limited. Safaricom Limited disclaims any liability to the fullest extent permissible by law for any consequences that may arise from the contents of this email including but not limited to personal opinions, malicious and/or defamatory information and data/codes that may compromise or damage the integrity of the recipient's information technology systems.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and immediately delete this email from your system.