[kictanet] Safaricom SMS Swindlers

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 09:28:57 EAT 2007

Dear Consumer,

It has come to our notice that Safaricom is charging
but blocking SMS sent to Telkom Wireless network.
Charging for undelivered goods and services is
outright theft, and criminal acts under Kenya Laws.

Their Network accepts SMS from Telkom Wireless but
replies to these message instantly report "message
sending failed" although Safaricom still eat your
balance.

We have been at Telcos malpractices since 2005 and now
it is time to change the strategies. We are filing a
lawsuit against Safaricom Ltd and we need as many
petitions as possible. Kindly send your electronic
petition directly to me assist our lawyers in filing
the suit.

Regards

Alex Gakuru
Chairman, ICT Consumers Association of Kenya