[kictanet] The Kenya Communications Amendment Bill

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 09:20:54 EAT 2007

Barrack,

My apologies if I appeared to harass the Permanent
Secretary. The gist of my, I believe justified,
request for information was to know the fate of our
Safari Park contributions considering that the
expected legislators could not come because of said
Parlimentary Procedures.

I needed to know whether we should assume that those
contributions we made needed to be repeated should an
opportunity to meet with the Committee present itself
especially if the ministry could not incorporate them.

I interpret Dr. Ndemo's advice as "they have them,
because we gave them but now lobby hard yourselves to
ensure your interests are captured"

I am sufficiently pleased with his reply, his
voluntary additional information, and await
confirmation on how the committee sees best fit to
receive any outstanding   stakeholders' concerns on
the bill as promised today.

Please understand that I consider myself of the issue
focussed, not the person, nature and I would seriously
err to substitute any clause, error, commission, or
omission with "Bitange Ndemo":)

Have a laughly day!

Alex

=== message truncated ===>