[kictanet] SILENT DEMO

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 17:36:55 EAT 2007

--- Benjamin Makai <benmakai at yahoo.com> wrote:

> as we strive towards being an
> outsourcing destinations, demos dont reflect very
> well. We should try to minimize or totally avoid
> them and enter into meaningful dialog where
> possible.

You would not be suggesting that as we strive to
achieve outsourcing destination all else totally
stops? As for dialog - to me this demo was about
journalists raising the conscience of our hard-working
nation to reform and chance the ways of the political
culture of  breaking long dialog and hard-earned
promises. That's all really.