[kictanet] [KBC Poll] Internet Users: 90.4 per cent oppose revealing sources

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 12:25:21 EAT 2007

According to the ongoing KBC (http://www.kbc.co.ke/)
Poll  (image attached), Internet Users resoundingly
object to journalists revealing their sources of
information. Guess we are mostly OK with the 4th
Estate continuing to broadcast and publish their goofs
on their front pages, when they do-it's better than
government info black-outs.

Hope our Safari Park Hotel request that the ICT Bill
incorporates a Blogger Protection clause is incorporated.

http://farechase.yahoo.com/