[kictanet] FW: Day 3 of 10: Day 3 - Hierarchy of IGO & ISPs

Alex Gakuru alex.gakuru at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 08:35:43 EAT 2007

Fiona,

Is this forwarded message stating Sammy's personal, or NairobiNet, TESPOK, or is it your own take? I am a little mixed up because Sammy could just as well have posted it himself, you could have signed it on behalf of TESPOK?

Find it unusual because one would have expected a top official at http://www.tespok.co.ke/bearers.html to sign it.

Kindly clarify because I wish to respond and I want to be clear first.

Alex

Fiona Asonga <tespok at tespok.co.ke> wrote:            st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }

          Begin forwarded message: