[kictanet] Free PC and cheap Internet for SMEs/Home Users

Lucy Kimani lkimani at comnews.co.ke
Wed Apr 25 08:01:52 EAT 2007

Judy:

1) There has been a lot of interest by users who already have PCs so on
review Alunite will offer these users a Kshs. 4,500 + VAT monthly rate.
One year contract is for all subscribers to the Alunite service.

2) One PC

3) This one is subjective so I will just say that until and unless
TEAMS/ESSAy/FlAG and the latest one I forget the name are a reality this
is the best we can do.

4) The speed is 256k

Regards

Lucy