[kictanet] media workshop

Frances Angalia jfrances02 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 17:28:46 EAT 2007

Hi Becky,

Would be interested to attend. how much is it?
Jane Angalia

FEMNET COMMUNICATION <communication at femnet.or.ke> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}         st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           Dear Becky,

  Greetings from the African Women’s Development and Communication Network (FEMNET).

  Thank you for your invitation to attend the workshop for journalists to be held on 26 April 2007. I will be pleased to attend on behalf of FEMNET.

  Best regards

    Magdalene Wanjugu
  For Communications Programme
  African Women's Development and Communication Network (FEMNET)
  Reseau de Developpement et de Communications des Femmes Africaines
  P.O. Box 54562, 00200
  Nairobi, Kenya
  Tel: +254 20 3741301/20
  Fax: +254 20 3742927
  Email: admin at femnet.or.ke
  Website: http://www.femnet.or.ke

  FEMNET aims to strengthen the role and contribution of African NGOs focusing on women's development, equality and other human rights through communications, networking, training and advocacy.

  FEMNET est un reseau qui soutient le renforcement des capacites des femmes dans les domaines du plaidoyer et de la communication a travers le travail en reseau. Il facilite egalement les echanges d'informations, d'experiences, et de strategies entre les organisations feminines en vue d'une veritable promotion des droits humains et particulierement des droits de la femme.