[kictanet] Freedom of Information Policy

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Tue Apr 17 08:12:23 EAT 2007

Dear Joee,
Teams shall be partly owned by the GOK.  We are now ready to talk to
investors who will take up to 40% equity.  Our partners, Etisalat will
take up 20%.  We welcome seacom as redudancy and possibly buy some
capacity from them to Europe.

Our model is drastically different from Seacom in the sense that ours is a
means to an end.  Our cost to the consumer will depend on what our
competitors, that is, India and the Philipines charge their consumers.  If
they charge $200 per MB, that is what we shall charge our consumers.  We
will still have a good return on investment.

I do not know who "Heracles" is although I have met Brian Hilehy several
times in his capacity as Blackstone Group's represantative.

Regards

Ndemo.

dangerous content by Jambo MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.