[kictanet] CCK Internet Market Study - Looking for PDF copy.

Eric Osiakwan eric at afrispa.org
Fri Apr 13 12:50:11 EAT 2007

On a much lighter note, i did not realise that people could be
browsing "on the marks".......wawoo

Unlike the mobile phone where they could send a "miss call" am sure
we would get the Internet rendition very soon if people have to
browse "on the marks" , may be it already exist........:-)

Take it easy and have a relaxing weekend, folks.

Eric here

On 12 Apr 2007, at 12:02, Alex Gakuru wrote:

> John Walubengo <jwalu at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I realise that my mind is hard-wired to read 'offline' rather than
> 'online' when i get into serious analysis.
> You and I, and most listers here do not know how privileged were
> have to have the choice between reading on or off line because
> we have paid-for-by-someone-else lease lines. Imagine you no
> longer work where you have that internet -how much can you
> afford surf in a day?
>
> Most of my cyber cafe users tell me they surf the net while they
> are "on your marks", one eye on the browser the other on the
> timer -because of high cost. Many do not want to be included
> on any mailing list because the cannot afford to read all their
> current mail and spam worsens their situation.
>
> Inflated internet pricing has been such a consumer frustration.
>
> Alex

> mailman/options/kictanet/eric%40afrispa.org

Eric M.K Osiakwan
Executive Secretary
AfrISPA (www.afrispa.org)
Tel: + 233.21.258800 ext 2031
Fax: + 233.21.258811
Cell: + 233.244.386792
Handle: eosiakwan
Snail Mail: Pmb 208, Accra-North
Office: BusyInternet - 42 Ring Road Central, Accra-North
Blog: http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/eric/
Slang: "Tomorrow Now"