[Kictanet] Re: India's Weaknesses

Bill Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 21:38:09 EAT 2006

On 10/25/06, waudo at signet.co.ke <waudo at signet.co.ke> wrote:
> there is very little linkage between what the ICT training institutions
> (including Universities) are producing and the requirements of the
> industry either now or in the foreseeable future.

Check out www.jkuategovacademy.ac.ke to see how PPPs are trying to
address this linkage.

The JKUAT Academy is the only one that has developed its curriculum
based on actual Govt environment and in line with the E-Govt Strategy
paper.

PS. Sorry, I could not resist the marketing opportunity offered by
this discussion.

--
With Kind Regards,
Bildad Kagai