[Kictanet] [AfrISPA.Discuss] Ethiopia on International Optical Fibre!!!!!

Joseph Mucheru mucheru at wananchi.com
Mon Nov 13 11:30:07 EAT 2006

Brian,

You may also not believe this but am sited in Kampala in the "Comesa
Interconnection Workshop" and not only is Wananchi 4,590ms away from
Kampala, but BBC and Yahoo are approximately 800ms, Am reliably informed by
TKL that there is a fiber link between Kenya and Uganda and that both UTL
and TKL are connected to the local Exchange Points, what is wrong with this
picture?

--
Joseph Mucheru
Chief Executive