[Kictanet] Fwd: Re: Nationmedia.com News: Kibaki launches vision for growth

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.com
Thu Nov 2 11:39:58 EAT 2006

Hello Walu,

I rectified the hiccups yesterday, so I believe it should be fine.

* On 01/11/06 21:36 -0800, John Walubengo wrote:
| Wash,
|
| I think your KICTANet list is having serious hiccups.
| Attached is what i sent on Tuesday morning. Today is Thrs
| and am yet to see it pop-out..
|
| Maybe Alice can forward the comments - now that I see she
| seems to be the lucky one with her 'posts' going through.
|
| walu.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington            		. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
wash () WANANCHI ! com			. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |
GSM: (+254) 733 744 121			. (+254) 020 313 985 - 9             |